Thursday, May 1, 2014

Welcome!!

I suppose I should start by introducing myself (although, most of who reads this will probably be my family and friends... Hi mom!!). I am a first year second grade teacher at the BEST elementary school in Oklahoma. I have been extremely blessed with the best class ever as well as super supportive parents! Okay, so maybe I'm a bit biased but I truly feel like I won the first year teacher jackpot. I love teaching second grade! The students are at such a great age and they are so fun to watch as they grow and learn.


So you wouldn't know based on my many blog posts.... (HA!) but I started this blog back in August with the intention of blogging through my first year. Well, in case you haven't checked the calendar lately, it's May and this is the first post I've managed. About that first year of teaching... SPOILER ALERT: you have like zero free time :). Although, my many trial and errors haven't made it on a blog yet, I've learned a ton this year. I can't wait to start sharing some of my ideas, thoughts, and questions with the blogging world.







2 comments:

  1. Love this, I can't wait to read more about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you've had a busy year. Bet your ready for summer.

    ReplyDelete